Basic Project Estimating
Successful projects require accurate and timely project cost estimating. This course covers the bidding process, planning for the estimate, bid submission and bid follow-up.
- Describe the bid process.
- Explain types of estimates and elements of an estimate.
- Define how to organize an estimating document.
- List quantity take off techniques and pricing techniques.
- Understand estimating labor, materials, and equipment costs.
- Identify direct and indirect costs and determine profit and overhead markups.
- Determine bid submission.
- Learn about post-bid follow up.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events