New in 2023
Based on feedback from graduates, supervisors and company leaders owners, we are expanding the program to include:
- Six full days (8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Lunch & Learns with graduates and company leaders every class
- Mental health awareness and certificate in suicide prevention for construction
- Private Google website housing all class materials (PowerPoint Slides, Assessments, Knowledge Builder Resources, and more!)
2023-2024 New Hampshire Schedule
Dates Subject to Change
- October 10, 8:00-3:00, Orientation to FLiC | DISC | ROI
- November 14, 8:00-3:00, Effective Communication | Listening
- December 12, 8:00-3:00, Managing Conflict | Employee Retention (Mental Health Awareness & Suicide Prevention)
- *January 16, 8:00-12:45, Giving & Receiving Effective Feedback
- *February 13, 8:00-12:45, Managing Up, Down and All Around
- March 12, 8:00-3:00, Motivation and Coaching
- April 9, 8:00 - 3:00, Situational Leadership
- May 7, 8:00-3:00, Your Action Plan | ROI Presentations
- June TBD Graduation!
*After the lunch & learn, participants are welcome stay for ROI guidance/development
Location: This year’s class will be held at the National Safety Council - New England Chapter 2 Whitney Road, #11 Concord, NH 03301
$1,100.00, ABC Member discount
$1,650.00, per person
Please note: ABC members are given registration priority. Non-members will be put on a waitlist and contacted if seats are available.
Driving directions and additional program details will be sent with confirmations as the date nears. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact Jennifer at 603-496-2678.