This course defines Quality Control (QC) and discusses different types of their implementation. Participants will learn how to incorporate QC through effective communication, document control, and inspections.
- Explain the principles of quality control QC and quality assurance.
- Identify the phases of a quality management plan.
- Describe how to implement a quality process.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a QC program and its role in safety
- Understand the responsibility of the project supervisor in QC
Check out our full list of Construction Supervision Certification requirements.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events