NFPA 70E Electrical Safety
This 4-hour intensive course will take you through the 2021 Edition of NFPA 70E “Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace” as it relates to the OSHA Electrical Standards and industry best electrically safe work practices.
- Identify and avoid electrical shock and arc flash hazards.
- Properly set up work zone approach boundaries.
- Select appropriate PPE and tools.
- Understand establishing “An Electrically Safe Work Condition”
- Understand instructions on how to comply with NFPA 70E - 2021
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Even