This ongoing situation means information will come out daily. For a full up-to-date briefing from Vermont and New Hampshire state governments please visit the following links:
New Hampshire & Vermont
March 25, 2021 Update
Business Guidance Snapshot
While Covid-19 mitigation and prevention efforts continue, the State of New Hampshire is updating its Universal Guidance and sector specific guidelines, as more people are vaccinated and rates of infection decrease.
The Department of Business and Economic Affairs provides the following snapshot of the latest guidance. All businesses and organizations operating within the State of New Hampshire, as well as visitors, are required to comply with the mandatory Universal Guidelines and any industry-specific guidance that apply.
Click on this link,
NH Economy: Welcome, for full details.
March 15, 2021 Update
Travel updates for individuals who are fully vaccinated:
Helpful Information for You and Your Company Locations:
Please consider reviewing the CDC's recommendations including:
- Encourage employees to stay home if they are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Encourage proper hand washing and healthy hygiene.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Limit face-to-face meetings. Leverage videoconferencing when possible.
- Print, post and share information about prevention tips throughout your facility.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Click here for disinfectant guidance from the CDC
ABC NH/VT Headquarters & Staff
ABC NH/VT chapter staff have been taking, and will continue to take, increased cleaning and sanitizing steps at our Concord headquarters using approved disinfectant products. While we always strive to maintain a clean facility, our efforts have increased with additional precautions for the safety of our members, visitors and staff. At this time, the chapter office will maintain normal business hours, and all staff are available to continue providing you with services and assistance. As always, you are also welcome to connect with our staff via their emails or via the Chapter phone: (603) 226-4789.
Massachusetts (Information for contractors performing work in Massachusetts)